Show highlights include:
- Why having lunch with a friend breaks up the monotony of feeling down because you’re looking for the next Apple stock ([2:13])
- How growing your bank account makes you feel empty and numb inside (unless you have a plan to enjoy life the way you want) ([3:12])
- How riding a stationary bicycle inspires you to make the retirement vacation to Japan ([9:33])
- Why watching your local high school marching band shows you how to rotate your 401K funds ([12:33])
- How spending money on fiduciary fees unlocks your budgeting plan for financial freedom ([14:29])
Ready to stop doing what you hate? Go to https://calendly.com/bright-tree-financial/rapid-retire-assessment-appointment?month=2021-05 and schedule your free 20 minute Rapid Retire Assessment!
You will know on a scale of 1-10 your Rapid Retire Financial Fitness! After the assessment you’ll receive a free copy of my book Paying for College in the 21st Century!