Show highlights include:
- Why analyzing your dreams motivates you to take risks that benefits other people in your life ([3:38])
- How being a control freak limits you to small-mindedness (even if you delegate tasks) ([7:37])
- Why flying a plane lets you manage your finances more efficiently ([9:56])
- The “Rainy Day Fund” way that gives you financial breathing room ([11:45])
- Why thinking big for others makes positive changes in the world ([13:26])
Ready to stop doing what you hate? Go to https://calendly.com/bright-tree-financial/rapid-retire-assessment-appointment?month=2021-05 and schedule your free 20 minute Rapid Retire Assessment!
You will know on a scale of 1-10 your Rapid Retire Financial Fitness! After the assessment you’ll receive a free copy of my book Paying for College in the 21st Century!