Show highlights include:
- Why having more money magnifies your character both good or bad ([4:10])
- How keeping a daily script holds you accountable to higher standards ([5:34])
- Why visualizing your goals lets you change your environment to accomplish your goals ([6:21])
- How buying a dream home ruins your financial future ([11:34])
- The detrimental reason “stinkin’ thinkin'” dictates your character negatively ([15:32])
Ready to stop doing what you hate? Go to https://calendly.com/bright-tree-financial/rapid-retire-assessment-appointment?month=2021-05 and schedule your free 20 minute Rapid Retire Assessment!
You will know on a scale of 1-10 your Rapid Retire Financial Fitness! After the assessment you’ll receive a free copy of my book Paying for College in the 21st Century!