Life goes by quickly. You get into a lucrative position, climb the ladder of success, build a portfolio and then look forward to retirement.
Unfortunately, that is the path that most take and it’s outdated. There is always a risk of the unexpected to happen in any of these stages in life.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
You can always protect yourself and your family from these risks with the right planning and the right advisor on your side.
In this episode, Joe Delaney of Lifeguard Wealth joins us to discuss how to protect yourself from the unexpected events in life so that you can leave a legacy for your family.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why having a million dollars net worth is no longer enough and pass onto future generations ([3:35])
- How to protect your legacy with this one critical factor (especially if you have children) ([4:30])
- The hypercritical components of an “End of life plan” that you don’t want to leave out ([5:00])
- The “blind spots” that the middle class have when it comes to protecting their wealth (and how to spot it early on) ([5:45])
- The 3 Key risk factors to protect yourself in case of a disaster ([6:55])
- The little known “asset allocation” secret that most people overlook ([8:00])
- How to pass assets onto your kids without paying taxes using this “free lunch” strategy ([10:00])
- How “FOMO” slashes your net worth (and how to avoid buying into Ponzi schemes) ([14:00])
Want to stop doing what you hate? Book a call with Harold Green here: https://calendly.com/stop-doing-what-you-hate-intro-call
Please connect with Joey Delaney here: https://lifeguardwealth.com