Show highlights include:
- How having a “system” in place makes you successful at your school and/or your job ([0:56])
- Why studying with a tutor gets you into Harvard, Yale, or even MIT ([1:58])
- Being part of an after-school tutoring team is like money (and how learning never sleeps) ([4:55])
- Why elementary schools struggle with fundamental math skills (and how you change it before middle school starts) ([8:04])
- The pros and cons of “live in-person” tutoring and “virtual online software” tutoring (and how both benefit you when you are motivated and focused) ([12:49])
Ready to stop doing what you hate? Go to https://RetireNowRetireWow.com and fill out the Game Changer form to secure your financial future.
Get our 5 Year Countdown to Retirement Guide and make sure you’re on track to retire (no matter where you are in your career). Visit https://www.brightfg.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Countdown-to-Retirement-Guide_BrightTree-Financial-1.pdf