Show highlights include:
- How living in a foreign country is possible (even if you’ve never considered doing it) ([1:11])
- Why paying for college screws up your retirement plan (and how you fix it) ([3:10])
- Why accepting the first job offer after college helps you more in life than waiting for the right job offer ([5:13])
- The “One Shot” method that prepares your college funding ([6:41])
- How investing in certain stocks is like stealing gold from a Brinks truck ([8:52])
- Why watching a NASCAR race helps you restart your fiscal plan ([10:42])
- The “Pollyanna Dream” that destroys your financial future (and how you avoid that from happening) ([13:29])
- How reading mean Tweets allows you to focus on your dreams ([14:07])
Ready to stop doing what you hate? Go to https://calendly.com/bright-tree-financial/rapid-retire-assessment-appointment?month=2021-05 and schedule your free 20 minute Rapid Retire Assessment!
You will know on a scale of 1-10 your Rapid Retire Financial Fitness! After the assessment you’ll receive a free copy of my book Paying for College in the 21st Century!