Show highlights include:
- How skipping college conquers “the system” ([10:16])
- Why becoming a life-long learner lets you bypass becoming part of “the system” ([11:45])
- How dreaming big forces you to avoid being told what to do ([13:07])
- The “Brain, Skill, Drive, and Talent” way that triumphs over “the system” ([15:19])
- The “Goal, Plan, and Team” process that runs circles around “the system” ([16:25])
Ready to stop doing what you hate? Go to https://calendly.com/bright-tree-financial/rapid-retire-assessment-appointment?month=2021-05 and schedule your free 20 minute Rapid Retire Assessment!
You will know on a scale of 1-10 your Rapid Retire Financial Fitness! After the assessment you’ll receive a free copy of my book Paying for College in the 21st Century!