February College Event
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2019
Time: 6:30 PM
Place: Dave & Buster’s (dinner included)
RSVP: Thursday, February 14th, 2019
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM
Place: Dave & Buster’s (continental breakfast served)
RSVP: Monday, February 18th, 2019
73% of parents surveyed said college is important but they have No Real Plan to pay for it! Don’t get caught off guard by the rising cost of a college education!
Start today by attending a Free College Preparation & Strategy Workshop!
In this session, you will learn:
– What you must know prior to filling out ANY financial aid forms.
– How to help your student get into the best colleges & graduate in 4 years.
– How to save $30,000 – $40,000 off of the cost of college.
– 10 biggest mistakes parents and students make when preparing for college.
– What to do when your children are in elementary and middle school.
Date: March 2, 2019
Location: Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii
Address: 454 S Beretania St
Time: 9:00 AM (Check-in at 8:30am)
RSVP by: February 28, 2019
Continental Breakfast Included
Parking is $5.00 with validation
Will you have enough income in retirement to live the lifestyle you have envisioned?
You are invited to attend an engaging, highly informative and training presentation for anyone who would like to learn about our unique income maximization strategies. Statistics show that the largest concern for retirees is outliving their money! We believe your most important goal is to maximize the dollars you are currently allocating to create the highest retirement income possible. We are 100% confident that you will benefit from how the NRI MAX program will do just that. You will learn the truth about retirement readiness and simple solutions to maximize your retirement income!
You Will Learn;
- Disciplined Investing in Today’s Market
- What keeps you up at night
- The future of health care cost, inflation, and taxation
- Pension maximization
- Leveraging your Life Insurance
- Issues with Long Term Care