Show highlights include:
- How making a change in your life is better than being on a videoconference seminar ([1:14])
- Why buying or selling one stock could change your financial life forever (and how you make the right choice) ([2:37])
- How embracing the process of change, whether you like it or not, lets you feel like Joel Embiid dunking the game-winning basket ([3:29])
- Why holding a static financial position forces you to change your portfolio against your will for either the better or the worse (and how taking one step backward helps you take two steps forward fiscally) ([5:11])
- The “Crowded Gym” method that makes you more efficient at picking financial opportunities ([6:10])
Ready to stop doing what you hate? Go to https://calendly.com/bright-tree-financial/rapid-retire-assessment-appointment?month=2021-05 and schedule your free 20 minute Rapid Retire Assessment!
You will know on a scale of 1-10 your Rapid Retire Financial Fitness! After the assessment you’ll receive a free copy of my book Paying for College in the 21st Century!